The Swing....

The Swing....
Grinding everyday

#TEAMGAESTEL

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MY 15 Minutes of fame via ESPN Radio 1300-Matthew Laurance

http://www.wlxg.com/Back-Spin-Golf/16336876
If you go check out the second audio clip on ESPN 1300. I had the pleasure of telling my story to Matthew Laurance (my hero from 90210, Mel Silver) It was also really awesome to hear Joshua Ray's (a member of TEAM JPX) story and I can see why Mizuno Golf would pick him to #playfamously. I really hope that with all of this exposure that I am lucky enough to be picked to join TEAM JPX and also Playfamously. Mizuno Golf has done some amazing things in the game of golf but this contest is certainly going to be one for the books, especially when they send me that email and I do my interview and get selected.
I am so thankful for all those people in the Golf business who have RT'ed me and who have gone as far as sending me a personal message of support! I look forward to the next two weeks to see who gets picked!
GOOD LUCK to all those golfers hoping to make TEAM JPX I know I look forward to the experience of playingfamously.
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment