The Swing....

The Swing....
Grinding everyday

#TEAMGAESTEL

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Almost didnt #playfamously!

Its May 9th 2013- Just got a kind message from Mizuno Golf on Twitter and they have seen me tweeting my little heart out and thought I might want to know that I hadn't entered the #Playfamously contest and that if I wanted to be picked I might want to make sure I enter. I completely freaked out and went and checked my email for the confirmation email that said they received my entry. I wrote them back and they eventually confirmed that I had entered and it was just miscommunication. What a relief that I had entered and on a good note, Mizuno Golf is now following me on twitter (I know, I know it could just be so they could Direct Message me, but still very cool) I have a lot of things in my life to be thankful for, my wife is the # 1 part of my life and I would be lost without her. I hope she knows that I love her more than Golf! And I really love Golf! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment