The Swing....

The Swing....
Grinding everyday

#TEAMGAESTEL

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How lucky Ive been...Thank you to those who show their support

This Mizuno Contest has been excited! So fun to reach out to other Veterans and other Professional Golfers who have all showed their support for me in this pursuit to #playfamously! Im not sure what criteria Mizuno is using to decide who should play famously but after watching The Golf Father and his consistency and how much he writes about golf I thought I would attempt to gain support from others and hope that Mizuno might pay attention.
We'll see if it worked or it didn't but regardless its been fun talking to so many people who support my goals and who support our soldiers. Thanks to all those listed and all the people who have showed they at least dont mind me sending a million messages out to Twitter using the message to gain support for my goal to grow the game of golf in West Texas and to show Wounded Veterans that they can use golf to help recover like I did. Golf Saved my life.
Matthew Laurance-As a child my sister and I watched 90210, and Matt was the father of Bryan Austin Green, Mel Silver! He now works for ESPN Radio 1300 and does an online sports program and has been very supportive of my goals and giving me a platform to tell my story. I owe him a lot and he thinks I'm the hero...
David Feherty- David sent out a shout out to me and then invited me to come out to his IED golf clinic in San Antonio and I have to say I am so thankful for his generosity and his support for Veterans. Its people like David who make serving my country something to be proud of, and I like to thank all those in uniform and the old Vets for what they did, because they support all of us doing what we love to do.
Jonathan Byrd- Jonathan Byrd was the first Mizuno Staff member to RT my link and has since taking me up on my bet, that if I can beat him on one hole (If I get picked to #playfamously for Mizuno Golf) that he would buy me dinner in Atlanta and if I can't beat him on one hole I buy him dinner) I appreciate his support!
Frank Nobilo- Mr Nobilo was the first Golf Channel Staff to not only Re-Tweet my hope to Playfamously but he also sent me a kind message on his Birthday (Today the 14th of May)
Brent Long- Big Break Mexico Contestant and fellow Patrick Gibbons Hand made "Staff" has ReTweeted me several times (even with his very own Big Break season just starting) He is a class act and I wish him the best in his future goals on tour!
Patrick Gibbons-He supported me in my goal to become a PGA Professional long before this contest and continues to support my goal to #playfamously. Someday I hope to have an entire golf shop with Hand Made gear! Go check his website out if you get a chance. http://www.patrickgibbonshandmade.com/
Kyle VanHise- BOS Golf IF you want anything customize go see his website! He has helped me out more than I can say with golf equipment and my clubs looking like I already #playfamously http://www.bosgolf.com/
ALL the new TEAMJPX members have all supported me with ReTweeting my hopes to Playfamously
Butch Harmon- sent me a message and even invited me to watch a lesson or two for free. He is a great guy and very supportive of my goal and of all Veterans.
Lexi Thompson-ReTweeted my request and she was very nice in her message!
Jim McLean- I met Mr McLean at a golf clinic he did here in San Angelo and was nice enough to show his support in this mission.
The Team over at Bunker Paradise have been super supportive and I thank all of them!And now Im on the team!
All get honorable mention for Retweeting me and helping spread the word, its not everyone but I appreciate their help! Lamkin Grips. Best Grips. Jordan Spieth (UT GOLFER!). Bob Estes. Heidi Watney (Cousin of Nick Watney). G-Fore Gloves (Best gloves in golf!). Micheal Breed. Claude Harmon III. Kenny Lofton. Gary VanSickle. Alex DePallo. Marjor Dan Rooney. Seema Sadekar. Scott Piercy. Bronson Teigen-This guy has been a huge supporter and I wish him the best of luck in all he does! He is a great human being. Win McMurry- (She is so nice to RT my request to playfamously). Pat Perez. Brandel Chamblee. Tianlang Guan- After his appearance at the Masters was nice enough to show his support for me to live my dreams to playfamously. Folds of Honor. Ajun Atwal. Jason Saunders. Sara "No H" Brown has been very kind and helping me on twitter! Gary Williams. Matt Ginella.
Mizuno Golf-
Of Course they are the ones who are holding the contest but they have been very supportive of me getting my Tweets up and even contacted me personally because they wanted to make sure that I was actually in the contest (which makes me think, why would they care unless they planned on contacting me. At least thats what Im thinking is the case) They are even following me and they're only following 417 people out of 20,000 people who are following them, so Im taking that as a good sign as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment