The Swing....

The Swing....
Grinding everyday

#TEAMGAESTEL

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Good news to those who #playfamously

Late-Post
I just found out that John Daily was following me on Twitter and if that's not #playing famously I don't know what is! I also received a message from David Fehrety and was invited to join his IED Golf outing in San Antonio in October through his Troops First Foundation! I also hope to be involved in an organization called the Salute Military Golf Association and I am interested in seeing how I can help! I am super excited to participate in the world of golf and look forward to helping other Wounded Veterans learn the value of a little game called golf.
Go check these sites out! They are doing great things for Wounded Veterans!
http://www.smga.org/index.html
Troopsfirstfoundation.org
.

No comments:

Post a Comment